Today, it gives us great pleasure to feature
PASSION NEVER DIES
The Complete Reborn Series
Four times the excitement…
A collection of four sizzling paranormal romance novellas in one book.
…at half the price!
For a limited time only, get PASSION NEVER DIES at 50% off the regular price.
More details below.
Series: Reborn Series
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Jacobsville Books
Publication Date: November 4, 2016
Add to Goodreads
In March 2014, Anna Durand introduced a unique new series of paranormal romance novellas. For the first time ever, all four tales in the Reborn series are collected in one book.
Dawn woke up drowning, inside a tank in a laboratory straight out of a science fiction movie. Blinded by amnesia, she has no choice but to trust in the alluring stranger who pulls her out of the tank, but Jake Maxwell knows more than he cares to admit. Now Redeo Biotech, the company responsible for Dawn’s resurrection, is hunting them both.
As their passion for each other blossoms, Jake and Dawn must outwit their enemies and rediscover their past lives. But when their greatest foe rises from the ashes of ancient Egypt to destroy their future, only Jake and Dawn’s eternal connection has the power to save them.
This collection includes the novellas Reborn to Die, Reborn to Burn, the award-winning Reborn to Avenge, and Reborn to Conquer.
- How long have you been writing? I’ve been making up stories in my head for as long as I can remember, but I didn’t start writing them down until my teen years.
- Where did your love of storytelling come from? My dad was a writer and I recall reading his stories when I was a kid. One Christmas, he even wrote a short story specially for me. I must’ve inherited the storytelling gene from him, because I followed in his footsteps.
- What was the hardest part of writing this book? The end! When I finished the final story in the series, I felt like I was saying goodbye to my good friends. I know they’ll have a happy life, but I’ll miss Dawn and Jake.
- What inspires you? Everything! Seriously. My ideas often come from the strangest places, like the article in Science magazine that inspired a key part of the Reborn series. I read a lot, watch documentaries, and pay attention to the world around me because I never know what might spark an idea.
- Who inspires you? My dad, who passed away earlier this year, inspired me to become a writer in the first place, with a gentle nudge from my mom as well. My family has Scottish ancestry, and my dad’s love of everything Scottish spurred me to write my new Hot Scots series of contemporary romances, as well as a planned historical romance. My dad’s battle with prostate cancer also inspired me to have a character in my upcoming book Fired Up go through a similar experience.
- What are some day jobs that you have held? If any of them impacted your writing, share an example. I currently run a cataloging services business, which came out of my years working in public and corporate libraries. I’ve also worked in a video store and a movie theater, though that was many eons ago! The heroine in my current work-in-progress is a librarian.
- What do you like to read in your free time? I mainly read romances, because I like knowing there will be a happy ending. I hate sad endings! Life gives us enough of those, I don’t want to spend my recreation time reading about them. I also enjoy some urban fantasy from time to time.
- Do you aim for a set amount of words/pages per day? I tried that for a while, and though it taught me to write faster, I realized word count mattered less to me than accomplishment. If I finish an important scene, whether it’s a thousand words or ten thousand, I feel good. I don’t even pay attention to page count until I finish the first draft. I do have an estimated word count to shoot for with each manuscript.
- What is your favorite motivational phrase? Stop whining and just do it! Every time I start to get whiny because I’m tired or I don’t know what to do next with a story, I remind myself those are just excuses not to write. Inspiration comes from doing, not gazing at your navel.
- What advice would you give to aspiring writers? That’s the main thing I tell anyone who wants to become a writer. You must read heavily in your chosen genre, as well as other types of books, and you must keep reading even after you’ve published your first book. A writer who doesn’t read is like a plumber who doesn’t want to get wet.
November 29 – December 5, 2016.
One lucky winner:
$10 Amazon Gift Card + PASSION NEVER DIES autographed paperback
– – – – –
Get PASSION NEVER DIES today at a special price of $2.99.
(50% off the Regular Price)
Hurry! Offer ends Dec. 5, 2016.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | All Romance eBooks |
Google | Kobo | Smashwords
About Anna Durand
Anna Durand is an award-winning writer, a freelance librarian, and an audiobook addict. She specializes in steamy romances featuring spunky heroines and hunky heroes, in settings as diverse as modern Chicago and the fairy realm. Her romances have to date won eight awards and her novel Dangerous in a Kilt was chosen as Top Pick on The Romance Reviews. In her previous life as a librarian, she haunted the stacks of public libraries but never met any hot vampires hunting for magical books.
Join the book tour! Get more tidbits, excerpts and other info by visiting each tour stop in the schedule below.
Book Unleashed – Promo, Excerpt
Betwixt the Pages – Promo, Excerpt, Playlist
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium – Promo, Excerpt, Fun Facts
Delish & Yummy Book Boyfriends – Top Ten List
Cali Book Reviews – Promo, Character Interview
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty – Promo, Excerpt
The Romance Reviews – Excerpt, Fun Facts
Books,Dreams, Life – Promo, Excerpt
Book Crazy Scrapbook Mama – Promo, Excerpt, Interview
Book Lovers 4Ever – Promo, Excerpt
Diana’s Book Reviews – Guest Post
Romancing the Books and More – Character Interview
Loves Great Reads – Promo, Interview
Reading Alley – Promo, Excerpt
Knotty Girl Reviews – Top Ten List
Pick A Genre Already – Promo, Excerpt
Life’s Guilty Pleasures – Promo, Excerpt
Random Thoughts from a Book Nerd – Playlist
In partnership with